Wednesday, May 23, 2012

TRUTH Can Be Discovered
In talking with a friend over a simple instant messanger I discovered so many truths about my weight, about my way of thinking and about my life.  Weight isn't just and issue held on the outside! No, at least for me it became much more than that. 
After my mom passed away from her horrific 8 year battle with Cancer I found myself wanting to be with her.  I ate because I wanted to see her sooner in heaven I gorged my pain with FOOD!  I purposely tried to speed up my time here!  Once the physical pain of carrying too much weight became apparent and the realization of my own self destruct I started to think of change. I started to think of the way others would feel if I too joined my mom.  She was a fighter, something she always taught me and now it was my turn to FIGHT! Fight for love, fight for life, fight for everyhtig that was right! (Hey that rhymes)
No one wants to live miserably!  There in not just one special moment but several moments I found the fighter in me!  Im fighting myself!  Im fighting to live my best life and grow old, very very old. Every moment of everyday is a fight to stay on the tight rope, but as time goes on this rope I walk gets a little bigger and easier to stay a top. 
I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunel now!...
-Tanya

1 comment: