Friday, November 16, 2012

19.9% Body FAT!!

Look at how the time has just flown bye!!! I can't believe its been several months since my last post.  I'm not in love with blogging that's certainly for sure! Don't get me wrong I love sharing my brutally honest progress but finding the time to sit down and actually write about it is another story!! LOL
So here I sit on this chilly November afternoon.  I just finished a training session and feel my shoulders tightening up as I type.  Feel the burn- Love the burn!! Hahaha

Anyway I'm now down to 148 lbs and 19.9% body fat.  I went to Fresno State a few weeks ago and did the Bod Pod body fat reading.  That was a nerve wreaking experience! You see when I was heavy the last time I checked I believe I was around 45% body fat (when your there it's utter misery)!!   Sitting in the Bod Pod my hands were shaking because part of me kept saying 25-30% body fat will be your results.  I sat with nervous hands waiting for the dreaded results.   Gosh it was one of the longest moments of my life!  For me knowing my body fat would be the truth in ALL the work I put into my body this far.  Truth in all the healthy meals, truth in if I really did push myself to its limits with each workout.  It was My TRUTH and that is a frightening thing.

Knowing I'm at 19.9% body fat and in a group considered "lean" still takes me back!!.  I haven't been away from my fat version long enough to really accept and celebrate this.   It's a process.  I look forward to working on my next goal of 15% body fat as I want this body pushed in a way it's never been pushed.  I wanna see how fit I can get it!!  I already know how fat I can get it and those days are dead to me!..

It's amazing how eating right and weight training can reshape the body in ways I never thought were possible.  Like I say on Face Book "The body achieves what the Mind believes".  Nothing is impossible, nothing is out of my reach!  I'm reaching past the stars!!  Im shooting for the moon, the sun and the whole solar system.  I wanna be that person that restores hope to other heavy overweight people.  I wanna be that person others believe in, that person  that proves IT CAN BE DONE!

With Time, Dedication, Heart & Soul ANYTHIING is Possible!!
Believe this!
Believe in me..
Believe in YOURSELF!. :D

2 comments:

  1. For a second there I thought that you were the girl wearing the white bikini.

    ReplyDelete