Sunday, June 17, 2012

 I'm getting closer to the 170's... Currently at 184lbs!! Holla! ha ha I never thought I'd be so happy to see that number but knowing I'm not "staying" very long I'm excited! It's pretty hard to believe I've lost 96lbs since having my son 3 years ago!! Too many emotions to even express what Im feeling!  A couple things I will share is how with every pound and every inch lost it's as though my soul awakens a little more!  I'm alive and HAPPY!  I'm fighting to live my healthiest life. The changes within are more beautiful and explosive with each and every day.  It's incredible!  I wanna help inspire change for anyone who's suffered or struggled with their weight!  It's so crippling to be trapped in a body and mind that isn't being taken care of.  Fight for your lives, dont give up.  With every drop of sweat and every healthy bite you fuel your body- your LIVING!
I'm happy- truley happy!

1 comment: